RANDOMRANDOMRANDOM!!!!! (warning to you la, that this entry is random - obviously.)
I need to update links &add some up. OH WOW MY SOCIAL CIRCLE IS EXPANDING ain't that so great WAHAHA -.-
Okay no im not those desperados we go around in friendster adding people 'cos it's so fun. Fyi, i hate friendster.
Right im contradicting myself 'cos vivien &i surfed friendster the other day and gossiped. Well actually it was only me. EH-HEHHEH.
Okayyyyyy i love i love i love desmond daddy to bits and pieces BECAUSE HE IS SOOO NOT LIKE LOHYEE who insults me everytime he talks to me online >;((
I can't wait to get a ride on his(lohyee's) bike 3months from now, THOUGH! :D
Gonna be sooooo cool.
Hes an arsehole, still.
ANYWAYYYYYYYY grace &i went crazy HAHAHAHA we're psycho laaaaa kevin's psycho GLENDSY (however you spell that desperado's name) is psycho too.
See kevin has this girl called GLENDSY lusting after him.
LIKE REALLY REALLY LUSTING. This creates an imagery of a dog panting after its owner HAHAHA oh well shes pathetic anyways.
Grace &I plan on disturbing that desperado tomorrow it's gonna be sooooooo disturbing for her and so crazy for us! Hahahahaha *doubles over with psychotic laughter*
Ah shucks i dunno why im talking like so excitedly when im not exactly super crazy about school and lessons and studying :(
-
Yesterday my cousins came over - Joel didn't though.
Ant came over to study poa as well did i mention that already?
Eh anyways i was saying OH I YUE HAO (planned) WITH JOEL ALR WE'RE GOING BOWLING ONE DAYYYYYYY &they were like wahwahwahwahwah now you guys plan lor okay lo &my 4th aunt came over and held my hands &said HAO - TING NI DE (we'll listen to you) weehee quite funny and my mum went JIE DI LIAN AH (brother-sister r/s) like ohgosh ohgosh what a wrong thing to say! Especially about joel. Sheesh.
-
Ive got ulcers on my cheek.
And one forming on my tongue.
Soon there'll be one at the back of my tongue.
Here's another thing to add to the list.
The list of THINGS THAT SHOULD BE EXTINCT.
We have SPIDERS - eeky stuff.
And now ulcers.
You second that don't you?
Brilliant.
:)
-
PW IS SCREWED WE ARE ALL SO SCREWED.
We should stop saying Whatever and say OhShitHowHowHow?!
-
Why do people say Cute = Ugly BUT Adorable?!
I strongly object to that.
C'mon retards don't create your own definitions can? Follow the right thing - The Dictionary.
cute [adj. cut·er, cut·est]
1. Delightfully pretty or dainty.
2. Obviously contrived to charm; precious: “ [He] mugs so ferociously he kills the humorit's an insufferably cute performance” (David Ansen).
3. Shrewd; clever.
Where in the world do you see the words UGLY /ADORABLE?!
-
Speaking of objecting to something, i wrote utter rubbish for the survey form for econs. Hahaha oh gosh it was really bad comments. I went WE DONT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING - WE ARE WEAK. THE LECTURERS SHOULD HAVE MORE PATIENCE. THANKS.
:D
That woman is just a stupid bitch.
Monday, May 29, 2006
Previous Posts
- Over the past week, I...Got a ZERO for a test for ...
- MY BLOG IS ALMOST TWOOOO!Okay not v amazing i know...
- Eek yumin is feeling thoughtful RIGHT NOW.Oh nonon...
- Ol'tus.-Yes i know what you're thinking.YUMIN &HER...
- HELLO ALL im feeling complete rubbishified now I N...
- Please forgive meIf I didn't say_ ____ ___Every si...
- I love this design.It's soooooooo adorable.Oh the ...
- PISS OFF, MAN.I AM SAYING - GO AWAY, FYI.NOT THAT ...
- Okay i'm bushed. I had wanted to tidy up my lit wo...
- I walked home.Urm, that's your cue to say WOW/WHOA...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home